Most people know very few things about the computer wizard, Bill Gates. He is the second richest man in the world. Bill Gates co-founded one of the most successful tech companies in the world. There are many facts about Bill Gates that are unknown to the world. Today we have listed ten surprising things about Bill Gates that you probably didn’t know.
2. Bill’s school soon realized his passion for computer programming and they let him use school’s computer program for scheduling students in class. Bill altered the code to place himself in between interesting girls of class.
3. Bill Gates dropped out Harvard University to start Microsoft. He dropped out in 1975 to devote all his time to Microsoft’s growth and development.
4. Bill Gates was fond of fast driving. He loved to go on long drive in car. He was once arrested in New Mexico for driving without license. Police filed him for overspeeding and breaking the signal in 1977.
5. Gates used to take airline coach till 1997. He purchased his own airplane after that. He has named it as ‘big splurge’.
6. Bill Gates believes in charity. He has kept only $10 million each for his children. He says, “Leaving kids massive amounts of money is not a favor to them.” Bill Gates’s net worth is $81.1 billion.
7. The only regret that Bill Gates has is not knowing any foreign language. He says, it’s the biggest regret in his life so far. He always wanted to learn a foreign language.
8. Bill Gates has wrote a blog post that states what he would had done if Microsoft hadn’t worked out. Gates says that if Microsoft hadn’t worked out, he would have been a researcher for artificial intelligence. He has always been interested in that field.
9. Bill Gates is fond of music. He says Weezer is his favorite band. He also mentions U2 as his favorite. Gates is still waiting for Spinal tap to go back on tour.
10. Even though Bill Gates spends most of his time at his Foundation. He is still associated with Microsoft as personal agent. He keeps track of all the activities of the company and also guide the management team.